Thursday, June 20, 2013

The beginning...

I've started up here with a blog about my experience in becoming a Paleo eater. I realized that I was collecting a bunch of great looking recipes over on FB and that many of them just weren't turning out. I purchase the, at times very expensive, ingredients and things don't always go my way. I thought I might spare a few people I know from having to go through the needless expense and frustration by posting some of my results here and leaving it open for discussion and reworking. There are so many darn ways to skin a cat, you know? Well, of course you shouldn't know of a single way to do that...that's gross, but you get the gist.

I have about 5 or so recipes I have used and had success the first time, picked apart and reworked to satisfaction, or just plain ripped out of my notebook and added to the recycle bin. My plan is to do at least one every week. I happened to do 3 yesterday and 2 actually worked out and are a couple of super favorites already! I hope that my writing skills aren't too terribly dry and that these posts are not only informative, but interesting. I like interesting! So let's get to it, shall we?...

No comments:

Post a Comment